Pizza Party serves guests custom made pizzas using ingredients like tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, ham, mushrooms, basil and pepperoni. Pizza Shop is a timed 14-stage simulation game where players must give customers the menu, and then deliver them a slice of pizza with the shape and topings they desire. Use both ovens and both hands to work on multiple orders at once.
- Everyone loves a home-cooked meal—even moody teenagers or picky eaters.
- The game has a short timer and lacks the sort of in-game upgrades many other match 3 games have, making it something easy to play real fast.
- Whether you need a wholesome dinner for one or a quick meal for a crowd, we have the perfect recipes for you.
- If you are using very hot water, take extra care to avoid being scalded.
- Teachers emphasizing the importance of exercise, limiting excess body fat, and maintaining a healthy body weight can leverage our free online calculators.
- This game is faster and more frustrating than most other games in our collection.
Scooby Doo Scoobtober Trick or Treat is a candy collecting game where you help Scooby Doo collect candy from each house. You have to catch every piece of candy thrown or it is game over. Avoid the ghosts and bats as getting hit by any of those also ends the game. Move left and right with the arrow keys on your keyboard & jump using your spacebar. Merge Cakes is a simple merging game where you acquire income earning pastries to create better pastries which earn more.
McDonalds is releasing an adult Happy Meal
Each second you have remaining when you complete a picture is worth a point. Teen Titans Go Rumble Bee is a maze game where you help Bumblebee navigate her way out of Cyborg’s digestive system. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to control Bumblebee’s movements to collect coins, make her way to the end of each level & avoid spikes and other dangerous objects.
If the baker takes too long or makes an error with one of the ingredients the customer walks out angry. This game is somewhat fast paced, making it good for fifth to sixth grade. Professor Screwtop’s Ice-O-Matik has players operate an ice cream vending machine to match customer’s requests by placing the correct ingredients in the correct order. Lunch Shop is a service game where players make whatever is pictured, starting with the ingredients at the bottom first.
Science of Food and Taste
During the course, attendees learn basic skills including food preparation, cooking methods and simple nutritional advice. Culinary professionals generally cooked quite differently from the women who were cooking only for their families. Baking leavened bread, for example, was largely a professional activity, because ovens were expensive to own and operate.
While the aesthetics in this game are cartoony the difficulty level increases quickly after the first couple levels. Scooby Doo Sandwich Stack is a tall sandwich building game where you move Scooby Doo and Shaggy left and right to catch falling ingredients while avoiding periodically falling dynamite. SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty Crisis is a lunch counter game where you fire food at customers before they reach the counter.